Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I Exist

I'm a girl that doesn't like using a curse words. I am a girl that hasn't had her first kiss or even her first boyfriend. I'm a girl that believes that someday will get far in life. I'm a girl that believes in God deeply and that he is by my side every step of the way. I'm a girl that 'yes' makes mistakes but always try to fix them and doesnt let those mistakes bring her down. I'm a girl that doesn't have many friends to share feelings with. I'm a girl that wears sneakers instead of high heels. I'm a girl that loves to eat hamburgers, fries, and milkshakes. I'm a girl that doesn't like scary movies but is a sucker for romantic comedies. I'm a girl that loves to spend her time online looking at Youtubers, liking posts on Instagram, Retweeting/Tweeting random stuff on Twitter, and Reblogging Pictures on Tumblr. I'm a girl who loves cartoons. I'm a girl who sometimes eats cereal at lunch or dinner. I'm a girl who likes traveling but doesn't have the money to achieve that dream. I'm a girl that doesn't like to go to parties. I'm a girl who is learning what life is about. Yes I still exist. We still exist.
God Bless. Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful. 
Love ya lots, Nemesi Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment